10.8V, 5200mAh Toshiba Satellite t130 Battery
- Battery Type:
- 205.01 x 49.70 x 20.10mm
10.8V, 8800mAh Toshiba Satellite t130 Battery
- Battery Type:
- 34.01 x 49.75 x 41.40mm
[6Cell-5200mAh-Black] [12Cell-8800mAh-Black] Satellite t130 Battery
- satellite u500-s2950wh
- satellite u400-18g
- satellite pro u500-ez1321
- satellite pro u400-15q
- satellite pro m300-ez1001x
- satellite pro l630-134
- satellite pro c660-1uz
- satellite p770-10p
- satellite p770-00k
- satellite p750/05q
- satellite m645-1003x
- satellite l775-11k
- satellite l775-111
- satellite l755d-13j
- satellite l755
- satellite l670-1lj
- satellite l655d-s5159wh
- satellite l655-s5156wh
- satellite l650-st3nx1
- satellite l650-1mc
- satellite l645d-s4106rd
- satellite l645d-s4058bn
- satellite l645-s4104rd
- satellite l645-s4103
- satellite l640-1132u
- satellite l630-09s
- satellite l515-sp4943c
- satellite c655-sp6001m
- satellite c655-s5235
- satellite c650d-115
- satellite a665-sp6003m
- satellite a665-s5180
- satellite a660-15e
- dynabook t350/46bw
* Not all laptop modles compatible with this specific battery are listed. Contact us if you have any questions about laptop compatibility or find it here.
Replacement toshiba satellite t130 Battery is specially designed for the original toshiba satellite t130 laptop battery. All the batteries are 1 year warranty and money back in 30 days!
- Meets or exceeds OEM laptop battery power specifications.
- Guaranteed Compatible – Our laptop batteries and power adapters are 100% compatible for your laptop-specific application.
- Higher Environmental and Safety Protection – Each battery and power adapter product meets CE, FCC, and RoHS certifications.
- IC Board, Integrated components to protect against over heating, over-charging, over discharge, short-circuit and over voltage.
- Unlike some competitors, always new product, never refurbished.
- Gives laptop much more accurate " fuel gauge " capability to determine how much battery runtime is left before the next recharge is required.
- High capacity and high quality grade A cells utilized – ensures superior performance and longer batter life.
- Don't disassemble or modify the laptop battery.
- Don't set the battery in high humidity, high temperatures and dusty place.
- Don't incinerate a used battery, as this could cause the explosion of the battery.
- Don't heat the battery, as this could cause loss of alkaline solution or other electronic substance.
- Don't pierce, hit, step on, crush or abuse the toshiba satellite t130 battery.
- Brand new battery pack needs to be circled (fully discharged and recharged) three to five times to reach it's optimum performance.
- Don't left battery unused for a long time or place toshiba satellite t130 battery in device for a long period of time, if the device is not used.
- Don't short-circuit the battery, accidentally or intentionally bringing the terminals in contact with other metal objects such as necklaces or hairpins, this could cause fire and damage Thinkpad t420si battery.