10.8V, 5200mAH Ibm Thinkpad t60 6461 Battery
- Battery Type:
- 205.25 x 79.50 x 21.1mm
Thinkpad t60 6461
[6Cell-5200mAH-Black] Thinkpad t60 6461 Battery
- thinkpad t61u
- thinkpad t61p 8891
- thinkpad t61 6460
- thinkpad t61 (14.1 inch standard screens and 15.4 inch widescreen)
- thinkpad sl300
- thinkpad z61m 9450
- thinkpad z61m 2531
- thinkpad z61e 2530
- thinkpad w500
- thinkpad t61p 8939
- thinkpad t61p 8896
- thinkpad t61p 8894
- thinkpad t61p 8893
- thinkpad t61 8939
- thinkpad t60p 8745
- thinkpad t60p 8741
- thinkpad t60p 6471
- thinkpad t60p 6469
- thinkpad t60p 6462
- thinkpad t60p 6460
- thinkpad t60p 2007
- thinkpad t60 8742
- thinkpad t60 8741
- thinkpad t60 6467
- thinkpad t60 6465
- thinkpad t60 6461
- thinkpad t60 1956
- thinkpad t500
- thinkpad r61i 8919
- thinkpad r61e 8918
- thinkpad r61e 7648
- thinkpad r60e 9460
- thinkpad r60e 9455
- thinkpad r60e 9445
- thinkpad r60e 0657
* Not all laptop modles compatible with this specific battery are listed. Contact us if you have any questions about laptop compatibility or find it here.
Replacement ibm thinkpad t60 6461 Battery is specially designed for the original ibm thinkpad t60 6461 laptop battery. All the batteries are 1 year warranty and money back in 30 days!
- Meets or exceeds OEM laptop battery power specifications.
- Guaranteed Compatible – Our laptop batteries and power adapters are 100% compatible for your laptop-specific application.
- Higher Environmental and Safety Protection – Each battery and power adapter product meets CE, FCC, and RoHS certifications.
- IC Board, Integrated components to protect against over heating, over-charging, over discharge, short-circuit and over voltage.
- Unlike some competitors, always new product, never refurbished.
- Gives laptop much more accurate " fuel gauge " capability to determine how much battery runtime is left before the next recharge is required.
- High capacity and high quality grade A cells utilized – ensures superior performance and longer batter life.
- Don't disassemble or modify the laptop battery.
- Don't set the battery in high humidity, high temperatures and dusty place.
- Don't incinerate a used battery, as this could cause the explosion of the battery.
- Don't heat the battery, as this could cause loss of alkaline solution or other electronic substance.
- Don't pierce, hit, step on, crush or abuse the ibm thinkpad t60 6461 battery.
- Brand new battery pack needs to be circled (fully discharged and recharged) three to five times to reach it's optimum performance.
- Don't left battery unused for a long time or place ibm thinkpad t60 6461 battery in device for a long period of time, if the device is not used.
- Don't short-circuit the battery, accidentally or intentionally bringing the terminals in contact with other metal objects such as necklaces or hairpins, this could cause fire and damage Thinkpad t420si battery.