10.8V, 8800mah Hp Pavilion dv6z-1200 Cto Battery
- Battery Type:
- 218.4 x 60.55 x 42.71mm
10.8V, 5200mah Hp Pavilion dv6z-1200 Cto Battery
- Battery Type:
- 204.9 x 49.75 x 21.26mm
Pavilion dv6z-1200 Cto
[12Cell-8800mah-Black] [6Cell-5200mah-Black] Pavilion dv6z-1200 Cto Battery
- pavilion dv6t-2100 cto
- pavilion dv6-2130el
- pavilion dv6-2125er
- pavilion dv6-2124tx
- pavilion dv6-2105er
- pavilion dv6-2005sp
- pavilion dv6-1132tx
- pavilion dv6-1125tx
- pavilion dv6-1112tx
- pavilion dv5z series
- pavilion dv5-1201tx
- pavilion dv5-1047tx
- pavilion dv5-1002xx
- pavilion dv4-1436tx
- pavilion dv4-1412tx
- pavilion dv4-1054 tx
- hdx x16-1108tx
- g50-100 series
* Not all laptop modles compatible with this specific battery are listed. Contact us if you have any questions about laptop compatibility or find it here.
Replacement hp pavilion dv6z-1200 cto Battery is specially designed for the original hp pavilion dv6z-1200 cto laptop battery. All the batteries are 1 year warranty and money back in 30 days!
- Meets or exceeds OEM laptop battery power specifications.
- Guaranteed Compatible – Our laptop batteries and power adapters are 100% compatible for your laptop-specific application.
- Higher Environmental and Safety Protection – Each battery and power adapter product meets CE, FCC, and RoHS certifications.
- IC Board, Integrated components to protect against over heating, over-charging, over discharge, short-circuit and over voltage.
- Unlike some competitors, always new product, never refurbished.
- Gives laptop much more accurate " fuel gauge " capability to determine how much battery runtime is left before the next recharge is required.
- High capacity and high quality grade A cells utilized – ensures superior performance and longer batter life.
- Don't disassemble or modify the laptop battery.
- Don't set the battery in high humidity, high temperatures and dusty place.
- Don't incinerate a used battery, as this could cause the explosion of the battery.
- Don't heat the battery, as this could cause loss of alkaline solution or other electronic substance.
- Don't pierce, hit, step on, crush or abuse the hp pavilion dv6z-1200 cto battery.
- Brand new battery pack needs to be circled (fully discharged and recharged) three to five times to reach it's optimum performance.
- Don't left battery unused for a long time or place hp pavilion dv6z-1200 cto battery in device for a long period of time, if the device is not used.
- Don't short-circuit the battery, accidentally or intentionally bringing the terminals in contact with other metal objects such as necklaces or hairpins, this could cause fire and damage Thinkpad t420si battery.