10.8V, 4200mah /45Wh Apple a1280 Battery
- Battery Type:
- 4200mah /45Wh
- 209.50 x 78.60 x 11.0mm
[6Cell-4200mah /45Wh-Sliver] a1280 Battery
- macbook pro 13.3 inch mc724ll/a
- macbook pro 13.3 inch mc375ll/a
- macbook pro 13.3 inch mc374ll/a
- macbook pro 13.3 inch mb466ll/a
- macbook pro 13 inch mb466x/a
- macbook pro 13 inch mb466ch/a
- macbook 13.3 inch aluminum unibody mb467ll/a
- macbook 13.3 inch aluminum unibody mb466ll/a
- macbook 13 inch mb466x/a
- macbook 13 inch aluminum unibody (2008 version)
* Not all laptop modles compatible with this specific battery are listed. Contact us if you have any questions about laptop compatibility or find it here.
Replacement apple a1280 Battery is specially designed for the original apple a1280 laptop battery. All the batteries are 1 year warranty and money back in 30 days!
- Meets or exceeds OEM laptop battery power specifications.
- Guaranteed Compatible – Our laptop batteries and power adapters are 100% compatible for your laptop-specific application.
- Higher Environmental and Safety Protection – Each battery and power adapter product meets CE, FCC, and RoHS certifications.
- IC Board, Integrated components to protect against over heating, over-charging, over discharge, short-circuit and over voltage.
- Unlike some competitors, always new product, never refurbished.
- Gives laptop much more accurate " fuel gauge " capability to determine how much battery runtime is left before the next recharge is required.
- High capacity and high quality grade A cells utilized – ensures superior performance and longer batter life.
- Don't disassemble or modify the laptop battery.
- Don't set the battery in high humidity, high temperatures and dusty place.
- Don't incinerate a used battery, as this could cause the explosion of the battery.
- Don't heat the battery, as this could cause loss of alkaline solution or other electronic substance.
- Don't pierce, hit, step on, crush or abuse the apple a1280 battery.
- Brand new battery pack needs to be circled (fully discharged and recharged) three to five times to reach it's optimum performance.
- Don't left battery unused for a long time or place apple a1280 battery in device for a long period of time, if the device is not used.
- Don't short-circuit the battery, accidentally or intentionally bringing the terminals in contact with other metal objects such as necklaces or hairpins, this could cause fire and damage Thinkpad t420si battery.